Accessories and Documentation
The left side of this image has the AMD brackets which screw to the head unit and uses the factory socket bracket to mount to. In the middle is the universal Intel backplate. That leaves the Intel mounting brackets to the right.
For LGA20xx users, there is a bag containing the standoffs for those motherboards. The next bag includes eight long and eight short fan screws. To the right, we have the clips to locate the standard Intel studs in the backplate, there are four screws to mount the AMD and Intel brackets to the head unit, and thumbscrews to attach the head unit to the rest of the Intel mounting hardware.
Cooler Master delivered a 4-pin fan Y-splitter cable so you can use one connection for both on the motherboard. There is a 3-to-1 RGB-splitter cable that works with the parts to the right. There is a Molex power plug which connects to the controller at the bottom, and with the four 4-pin adapters, you join the RGB cables together with.
The included fans are 120mm in size, they have round black frames, the corners have rubber on both sides, and the blades are clear. The MasterFan 120 AM fans are also RGB LED backlit. With the clear hub and fins, it allows lights in the center to flood out into the chassis.
If you are not sure how to mount the cooler, lean on the paperwork on the left. There is a parts list, and a full set of instructions for AMD on one side, and on the other is the Intel instructions, once unfolded. The warranty information insert is important too. You see at the bottom it states there is a two-year warranty, but there is much more information on what is covered and how to get help in there too.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB CPU Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros cancer patient thanks community for Ultimate demo
- Free Absolver expansion released 'Downfall' packs content
- Red Dead Redemption 2 NPC system explained by Rockstar devs
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- IDTechEx Research Releases New Report on Drones 2018-2038: Components, Technologies, Roadmaps, Market Forecasts
- SOC Telemed Announces Partnership with Sound Physicians
- Star Sky 3, the final installment of the popular series just released today on Steam!
- Das Boot VR will release on Hologate this fall
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village is coming today to mobile!