Accessories and Documentation
The left side of this image has the AMD brackets which screw to the head unit and uses the factory socket bracket to mount to. In the middle is the universal Intel backplate. That leaves the Intel mounting brackets to the right.
For LGA20xx users, there is a bag containing the standoffs for those motherboards. The next bag includes eight long and eight short fan screws. To the right, we have the clips to locate the standard Intel studs in the backplate, there are four screws to mount the AMD and Intel brackets to the head unit, and thumbscrews to attach the head unit to the rest of the Intel mounting hardware.
Cooler Master delivered a 4-pin fan Y-splitter cable so you can use one connection for both on the motherboard. There is a 3-to-1 RGB-splitter cable that works with the parts to the right. There is a Molex power plug which connects to the controller at the bottom, and with the four 4-pin adapters, you join the RGB cables together with.
The included fans are 120mm in size, they have round black frames, the corners have rubber on both sides, and the blades are clear. The MasterFan 120 AM fans are also RGB LED backlit. With the clear hub and fins, it allows lights in the center to flood out into the chassis.
If you are not sure how to mount the cooler, lean on the paperwork on the left. There is a parts list, and a full set of instructions for AMD on one side, and on the other is the Intel instructions, once unfolded. The warranty information insert is important too. You see at the bottom it states there is a two-year warranty, but there is much more information on what is covered and how to get help in there too.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB CPU Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Joker director hints at sequel 'I would do anything with Joaquin'
- GameStop lays off 120 staff members, 14% off total staff eliminated
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord sticks a landing on Steam, March 2020
- The One Punch Man game forces players to stall until Saitama arrives
- World's first real-world quantum network built with brand new protocol
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- Yubico Launches the World's First Lightning-Compatible Security Key, the YubiKey 5Ci
- Monkey King: Hero Is Back Pre-Orders Now Open on Steam
- Lionsgate and Bloober Team Release New Blair Witch 'Insanity' Story Trailer
- PINBRAWLER CREATURE IN THE WELL PRE-ORDERS NOW LIVE GAME LAUNCHES SEPTEMBER 6
- NEW DATING SIM GAME ANNOUNCED: NOW WITH 100% MORE DOGS You'll want to get your paws on this one On Valentine's Day, 2020