With the log at the top, an image of the cooler in the middle, and the full name at the bottom, we covered what is on the left side. In the top-right corner, there are mentions of the socket support as well as the inclusion of the RGB-splitter cable and controller. In the bottom-right corner, we find what motherboard Sync systems work with the cooler, and that there are 16.7 million color options to choose from.
While the information on this side panel is limited, we do see that Cooler Master, in fifteen languages, informs the customer that this is the MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB cooler, and where you should go to read up on them.
The back of the box delivers lists of features in various languages. Cooler Master mentions the quality, the dual-chambered pump design, RGB on both the fans and the head unit, that it is quiet, and that they claim the cooler can be installed in five minutes. In the bottom-right corner, there are small dimensional renderings, to ensure you know what it takes to fit the cooler into your chassis.
While the rest of the panels offer the logo and name of the cooler inside, the last panel to provide something for the customer to base a buying decision off of, we find the specifications chart on this one. Everything we saw in the earlier specs chart is presented here.
On the inside, we are looking at the recycled cardboard inner packaging. Along with its ability to keep all of the components from touching in transit, it also helps in not allowing the box to be crushed. To keep the dust to a minimum, and to protect the finishes, all of the parts are wrapped in plastic. The fans are set off to the left, but we located the hardware near the head unit, along the front edge.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB CPU Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- https www.supplementcyclopedia.com mydxadryl-male-enhancement-canada
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire