The UEFI for the X470 Gaming M7 AC is similar to that of MSI's other motherboards. For starters, you get both a beginner mode and an advanced mode. We used the advanced mode, and it was quite easy to use. All the overclocking settings are present. Fan control is also present in the form of a GUI. The board explorer is also a nice feature.
ASUS offers a lot of software including CommandCenter, APPManager, MSI GAMING APP, Super Charger, Nahimic 3, Live Update 6, Smart Tool, X-Boost, and RAM Disk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X470 Gaming M7 AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]