Biostar's BIOS has been changed up from a more basic UEFI to one that looks more similar to offerings from ASUS and ASRock. Overall, the usability of the UEFI is good, and all the settings are there. Fan control and RGB LED functionality are both present. Overclocking the voltages is a bit tricky as you only have offsets, which begs the question; "what are the base values?". However, we found starting slow worked okay.
Biostar's RACING program allows you to do everything from control fans to change RGB colors and overclock the CPU. We also have BIOS Update and eHot-Line.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X470GTN Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [Biostar X470GTN Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Biostar X470GTN Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- The PC game store wars begin
- G-Technology GDrive Pro SSD 3.84TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- HyperX Savage EXO Portable SSD Review
- AM1H-ITX will not turn on what do I do next?
- MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro Firmware 12.1 Update - Higher Peaks
- ASUS ZX53VW keyboard issue
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire