Biostar's BIOS has been changed up from a more basic UEFI to one that looks more similar to offerings from ASUS and ASRock. Overall, the usability of the UEFI is good, and all the settings are there. Fan control and RGB LED functionality are both present. Overclocking the voltages is a bit tricky as you only have offsets, which begs the question; "what are the base values?". However, we found starting slow worked okay.
Biostar's RACING program allows you to do everything from control fans to change RGB colors and overclock the CPU. We also have BIOS Update and eHot-Line.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X470GTN Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [Biostar X470GTN Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Biostar X470GTN Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]