Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB comes in a box similar to what other HyperX products are shipped in. On the front we see mentions of the dynamic 360-degree lighting effects; that it works with NGenuity software, that it is RGB capable, all around the image of the illuminated mouse.
The panel to the right offers a list of features, like the sensor used, the maximum DPI, use of Omron switches, the six buttons, and its 100-gram weight. We also see that HyperX is an official sponsor of Intel Extreme Master and NAVI. At the bottom, we see the system requirements, which are not out of the ordinary.
Typically the back of the box is where you will find a lot more information than this, but HyperX covers only the programmability of the mouse, and an image from the top of it, a mention of the two-year warranty, and that you can get free technical assistance, should you have an issue.
The last panel on the outside of the box keeps things basic. We see the company name, a view of the side of the Pulsefire Surge RGB, and at the bottom is the address to find out more about HyperX mice.
Inside of the box, HyperX uses rigid cardboard to be the inner packaging. It is folded over itself at the bottom to retain the cable and leave room for the literature. As for the mouse, it is resting under clear plastic, well protected, and allowed this Pulsefire Surge RGB to arrive in spectacular condition.
The literature in the box consists of the quick start guide on the left, where HyperX covers the overview of the product, connectivity, and where to locate the software. On the right is a congratulatory statement on buying the mouse.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The HyperX Pulsefire Surge - RGB Wired Optical Gaming Mouse, Pixart 3389 Sensor up to 16000 DPI, Ergonomic, 6 Programmable Buttons, Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 - Black retails for $49.99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse retails for £39.99 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director