Out of the Box Performance: Handbrake, SuperPI, and ScienceMark
In Handbrake UHD and HD we see very similar performance since most of the cores are engaged, the best way to see the CPU's performance is to see a mixed test such as in games. We get slightly better performance compared to the 8700K in HD handbrake encoding. ScienceMark is a mixed workload of legacy tasks, and there we do see better performance due to core scaling. In SuperPI we see some of the best stock scores ever as a single core can go up to 5GHz, which is above and beyond anything else.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The CPU and Test Setup]
- Page 3 [Out of the Box Performance: CINEBENCH, wPrime, and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [Out of the Box Performance: Handbrake, ScienceMark & More]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Gaming Performance: UNIGINE and 3DMark]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, GTA:V & More]
- Page 7 [Overclocking and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]