The UEFI is a newer UEFI from Biostar, it looks a bit more modern and has a decent look and feel to it. Overall, all settings are present, and since you can't overclock there aren't any OC issues with the product. Fan control and RGB LED control are both present, but I couldn't take screenshots of those screens. You press F5 and F6 respectively to access those menus.
Software includes a few applications such as BIOS Update and eHot-Line.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett development kit is called 'Anaconda'
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- accentuate redress
- Vandexafil Ultra New Male Enhancement Formula! Gain
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire