The UEFI is a newer UEFI from Biostar, it looks a bit more modern and has a decent look and feel to it. Overall, all settings are present, and since you can't overclock there aren't any OC issues with the product. Fan control and RGB LED control are both present, but I couldn't take screenshots of those screens. You press F5 and F6 respectively to access those menus.
Software includes a few applications such as BIOS Update and eHot-Line.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B360GT5S Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR B360GT5S Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR B360GT5S Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]