B360GT5S Circuit Analysis
The B360GT5S shows some secrets when we remove the heat sinks.
The VRM is in an 8+2 phase configuration. It uses an Intersil ISL95866 4+3 phase PWM in 4+2 phase mode. It offers two integrated drivers on the first rail and one on the second, which means Biostar had to add two ISL6608 drivers for the VCore's 4 PWM rails and one for the iGPU's 2 PWM rails. The CPU rails are doubled through doubling the component count on each driver. Sinopower SM4354 and SM4377 MOSFETs are used as the low-side and high-side MOSFETs respectively. Considering you cannot overclock a B360 chipset motherboard, this VRM should suffice.
An Anpec APW8828 PWM controller with integrated driver drives a single phase made up of Sinopower SM4377 MOSFETs for the memory VRM.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B360GT5S Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR B360GT5S Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR B360GT5S Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]