While many people like to build high-end gaming machines, many of those machines might never be overclocked, and in that case, Intel is offering up new chipsets. At the low-end is the H310 chipset, but the B360 chipset bridges the gap between the H310 and H370 chipset and aims to provide support for 8th Generation Core processors at much more reasonable prices while retaining high-end features such as USB 3.1 Gen 2. Today we take a look at an affordable model from Biostar.
The B360GT5S features dual M.2 slots, Gbit LAN port, USB 3.0, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The B360GT5S costs only $98
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B360GT5S Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR B360GT5S Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR B360GT5S Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]