Test System Setup
Processor(s): AMD Athlon X2 3800+
Motherboard(s): ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe (Supplied by ASUS)
Memory: 2 X 1GB Corsair PC3500LL PRO DDR (Supplied by Corsair Micro)
Hard Disk(s): WD Raptor 74GB 10,000 RPM SATA (Supplied by Western Digital)
Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP1
Drivers: ATI Catalyst 6.1 and DX9c
We will take the X1900XT through our normal benchmarks to just how it can take the heat. Unfortunately much like Cameron, when it came to overclocking the we hit a bit of a dead spot with a small increase in speeds causing random reboots in our tests.
We would also normally do a few CPU overclocking tests but with our test system being on hiatus for the past six weeks over the Christmas holidays, it didn't want to overclock and being pressed for time we have skipped it this time around.
We have ran our normal array of benchmarks and added the newly released 3DMark06, along with this we have also done our AA and AF tests at 1600 x 1200 so we can stress the card as much as possible.
We're comparing the new X1900XT against the X1800XT and GeForce 7800 GTX 256MB.
Version and / or Patch Used: Build 360
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark03/
By combining full DX8 and partial DX9 support with completely new tests and graphics over the previous version, 3DMark03 continues the legacy of being the industry standard 3D benchmark.
Please Note: Due to recent events with the 3DMark03 series, we are adding results purely for those who are still in favor of 3DMark03. These results should not be taken too seriously and are only added for interest sakes.
The first test shows us that the X1900XT is faster then both the X1800XT and 7800GTX but it's not what we would call a revolutionary jump in performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup 3DMark03]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit