Corsair iCUE Software
Once installed, this is the first screen you see of the iCUE software. You can see it is ready to control the K68 RGB, but it also shows the H150i PRO we use on this rig. You also see the Farcry 5 banner, and what Corsair does with this gamer for immersion of keyboard activity dependent on what the game is doing is cool.
After clicking on the K68 RGB icon from the last image, we move into the profiles section. This is where you will add profiles, which in later steps make programming the keyboard to specific application much easier to do. Click on the "Default" box, and a sub-menu opens. It is where you can add as many profile names as you want, but be sure to select the proper profile before moving on with customizations.
Corsair calls Macros "Actions" in this menu, and you must click on a "+" box to add one. Once pressed, a sub-menu opens at the bottom-left to allow you to name or delete the Macros, on the bottom-right is how you do so. Not only are basic Macros a breeze, but delays and mouse movements can be recorded, the advanced menus is where you set the trigger keys for said Macro, and the start settings allow sounds to be added, and a test button to ensure it is all set correctly.
Lighting is intense with the K68 RGB. While you can customize things on a per-key level, or use solid colors, there are still twenty other selections to be made with how the built-in modes will display the RGB LEDs. It has to be the most predefined options we have seen yet on any keyboard, and allows each user to get exactly what they want out of the lighting.
The performance section is where you can disable keys for gaming scenarios by clicking the box to the right of the options, which turns the boxes white when active. In the middle is where we can change the LED colors of the lock indicator LEDs as well as the brightness button. Out of the box these are white, but here, you can change them to anything the RGB scales on the right have to offer.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair K68 RGB Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair K68 RGB Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair K68 RGB Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the K68 RGB]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros cancer patient thanks community for Ultimate demo
- Free Absolver expansion released 'Downfall' packs content
- Red Dead Redemption 2 NPC system explained by Rockstar devs
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- IDTechEx Research Releases New Report on Drones 2018-2038: Components, Technologies, Roadmaps, Market Forecasts
- SOC Telemed Announces Partnership with Sound Physicians
- Star Sky 3, the final installment of the popular series just released today on Steam!
- Das Boot VR will release on Hologate this fall
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village is coming today to mobile!