Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
The 970 Pro ships in familiar looking packaging. There is an image of the enclosed SSD on front. Capacity, model and V-NAND architecture are advertised here.
The back of the packaging advertises Samsung's new slogan and 5-year warranty.
The drive is cradled in a thick plastic protective carrier.
Included with the drive is a printed installation guide and warranty statement.
The component side of the PCB has a manufacturer label covering the major components.
The back of the PCB is devoid of components. This is where Samsung's exclusive copper infused thermal label is applied.
Removing the manufacturer label reveals Samsung's nickel plated "Phoenix" five-core 8-channel ARM-based NVMe controller, a Samsung DDR4 1024MB package and two 512GB 64-layer V-NAND 2-bit per cell flash packages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System & Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks – ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks – CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benches (OS) - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & SYSmark 2014 SE]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfer Rate]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks 70/30 Mixed Workload & Sustained Seq. Write]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]