Fnatic OP Software
Once installed and opened, the Fnatic OP software shows you the home screen. This is the menu where you can select through various connected devices, and with only the Clutch 2 connected at this time, clicking on the left image of a mouse will open up the software for customization.
The first section of the software is where you pick the profile you wish to adjust. We have profile three selected for this image and the LEDs on the image of the mouse change with the profiles for a visual indication of which is being set too.
The next thing to do is to click on the performance tab at the top. Once there, you can adjust the CPI in both the X and Y axis, you can enable angle snapping, and you can change the LOD. Moving down the list are some global settings for all profiles, where you can change the polling rate, and there is even a section to edit windows setting from the software. Once down, scroll to the very bottom of the list, and be sure to click the save button.
Addressing the lighting is the next option in line. You can choose from Fade, Pulse, and a Color Editor at the top. The first two use the menu shown below where you can see colors randomized, in a rainbow pattern, or in a gradient fashion. Both also have a slider to adjust the speed of the animation. The color editor section offers a wheel of colors to select from the mouse by moving a dot around it, and there are also three boxes for RGB color codes.
In the section for key bindings, this is where the Clutch 2 can be remapped. Pick any of the six buttons in the image, and to the right a window slides to the left, offering ways in which to change the functionality. You can select keyboard Macros, remap the button to other mouse functions, launch applications, open files, and even open links through the browser.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Fnatic Gear Clutch 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Fnatic Gear Clutch 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Fnatic Gear Clutch 2 Optical Gaming mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Clutch 2]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced