Fnatic Gear Clutch 2 Optical Gaming Mouse
Looking at the left side of the Clutch 2, what sticks out the most is the bright orange bottom section of the mouse. Above it, we see the Fnatic Gear logo at the front with seven rows of tiny dots to add grip for the thumb. The reshaped buttons are at the top, which adds flexibility to work and gaming.
From the back of the Clutch 2, we see the mouse leans to the right for ergonomic reasons, and appears to be tall as well. In the center of the heel, Fnatic places yet another logo, but this time the logo is painted on, not backlit like the one on the left side.
The grip area on the right side of the mouse is a bit lower than on the left, but the rows of dots have been increased to eight. Near the front, we find the Clutch name of the mouse, which has been painted on, and to be honest, we did expect a little "2" next to it.
The front view of the Clutch 2 also shows the heavy lean to the right side of the mouse, as it can also be seen in the alignment of the main two buttons. These buttons are widely separated by a section of plastic, which aligns with the cable as well as the scroll wheel.
The scroll wheel is rubberized on the outside, and the center of it is LED backlit. The feel of the wheel is highly segmented to ensure accuracy, and rather than the two buttons found on the Clutch, the Clutch 2 comes with only a single larger button this time.
The cable is 1.8 meters in length, and comes tied up with a rubber cable strap which is reusable. The exterior of the cable is rubber and has no braided sleeve to drag on the edge of the mouse pad. The end of the cable is also black and orange, and if that isn't enough to find it in the rear I/O panel, look for the Fnatic logo pressed into the plastic.
Under the mouse, there is not a lot going on, but that is a good thing. Two huge feet support the Clutch 2 and will make the gliding easier and more stable. While the bulk of the surface is orange, the center of the mouse is black to reduce noise for the sensor, while also adding room for the Fnatic name and logo.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Fnatic Gear Clutch 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Fnatic Gear Clutch 2 Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Fnatic Gear Clutch 2 Optical Gaming mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Clutch 2]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- Sony removes digital game purchases from retailers April 1st
- Apple's TV service charges $9.99ea for HBO, Showtime, Starz
- Unlock Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice PC framerate with this mod
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD