Amazing Panel Quality: ASUS has the world's first 27-inch HDR400 with Thunderbolt 3 professional monitor in its hands with the ProArt PA27AC. It rocks a beautiful WQHD IPS panel with 4-side frameless design, 100% sRGB color gamut, up to 400 nits of brightness, and support for HDR-10.
It's a gorgeous display to look at and work with, especially for the sometimes 10+ hour days I put into work. My eyes didn't strain, thanks to its Advanced ProArt calibration technology. The native 2560x1440 resolution is perfect for the 27-inch panel, as 4K is just too small on a 27-inch display.
Advanced ProArt Calibration Tech: ASUS ships its ProArt PA27AC with factory pre-calibration that ensures perfect color accuracy, making it perfect for graphic designers, photographers, and other content creators who need high color accuracy. This also saves time with users not needing to perfectly calibrate the display, as ASUS has it all done for you to provide the best out-of-box experience.
Thunderbolt 3: The inclusion of Thunderbolt 3 allows the ASUS ProArt PA27AC to drive up to 40Gbps of bandwidth through a single cable, with DisplayPort and USB 3.1 with Power Delivery up to 45W for external devices. This is a huge win for anyone buying this monitor, especially content creators who are plugging in cameras, streaming devices, other displays, external HDDs, and more into the ProArt PA27AC.
Swivel, Pivot, Tilt & Height Adjustment: Another design win for the ASUS ProArt PA27AC is the ability for a 60-degree swivel, 90-degree pivot, -5 to +23-degree tilt, and 0-120mm of height adjustment. If you don't want the display in landscape mode and wanted more vertical space, then just pivot the display to full vertical if you're working with spreadsheets and Word documents all day long.
I couldn't find a thing wrong with the ASUS ProArt PA27AC with my time with it. I might need to be pumping out videos all day long or working with super-huge uncompressed photos to realize if there are any flaws. But from a workstation and all-day, all-month use from the PA27AC, it was a breeze to use and a joy to my eyes.
I'm an avid display fanatic, so the only issue I have is the 60Hz limitation so games don't feel anywhere near as liquid smooth as the 144Hz display beside it. But looking between the two displays for color accuracy and sharpness, there's simply no competition. I can't use the TN-based 144Hz panel for work anymore... so ASUS... you're to blame for that. Hah.
After around a month with the ASUS ProArt PA27AC, I can see why ASUS put so much heart and soul into their displays. It's not just the gaming market that needs high-end, great displays but the professional industry needs them even more.
Think about the millions of graphic designers, writers, content creators, photographers, videographers, and other professionals who need a high-end display. ASUS can cater to this market with multiple sizes as it has the ProArt range in 27-inch and 32-inch form, with the 32-inch split into two displays.
First, there's the ProArt PA32UC which is a larger 32-inch display with 4K and HDR support with direct-LED, and 384 zones of local dimming. Then there's the ProArt PA329Q which has the same sized 32-inch panel at 4K but uses an IPS-based Quantum Dot pane with 99.5% of Adobe sRGB support.
There's a size for everyone, with the ProArt PA27AC being one of the best displays I've had the pleasure of using. It won't blow you away in games, but I don't see gamers buying this. For professionals, there should be no regrets with the ASUS ProArt PA27AC. It's packed full of features as well thanks to its pivot/tilt/swivel abilities, with Thunderbolt 3 providing a very inciting cherry on top.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Overall TweakTown Rating||93%|
The Bottom Line: For workstation PCs and content creators, the ASUS ProArt PA27AC should be at the top of your list. Thunderbolt 3 connectivity is an AMAZING tool for high-end displays. GET IT NOW!
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Test System Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Roar for 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Blu-ray giveaway
- MyDigtialSSD ships BPX Pro and lowers prices
- PlayStation Classic: Sony can't prevent hacking with patches
- Devil May Cry 5 has optional microtransactions
- Don't walk - run for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Crucial BX500 SSD Review - Fewer Components, Lower Prices
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games