I've recently edited my GPU test bed, which was powered by the Intel Core i7-5960X processor, and shifted into the arms of Kaby Lake and the Intel Core i7-7700K. GIGABYTE hooked us up with their awesome AORUS Z270X-Gaming 9 motherboard, which is the heart and soul of my new GPU test platform.
This system will be changed in the coming weeks, with a Core i7-8700K.
Detailed Tech Specs
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K
- Cooler: Nocua U12S
- MB: AORUS Z270X-Gaming 9
- RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) G.SKILL Trident Z 4000MHz DDR4
- SSD: 1TB OCZ RD400 NVMe M.2
- PSU: Corsair AX1500i
- Chassis: In Win X-Frame
A larger article on our 7700K system is available right here.
Here are some shots I've taken of the new system in action:
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM: 1080p 280Hz IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- ASUS ROG Strix XG438Q Review: It's So Good, ASUS Will Hate This Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG35VQ Review: 3440x1440 @ 200Hz NVIDIA G-SYNC ULTIMATE
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ Review: 32:9 Gaming Goodness At 144Hz