The X470 Taichi Ultimate shows us the goods with the heat sinks removed!
We see the VRM here is in a 12+4 phase mode and uses the IR35201 in 6+2 phase mode. The digital PWM from International Rectifier is used to its maximum, and each power stage consists of a 60A inductor as well as a Texas Instruments CSD87350 NexFET rated for 25A each. These NexFETs are some of the finest dual N-channel MOSFETs, and while we typically see dual N-channels from Fairchild, Sinopower, or even ON Semi it's nice to see the Texas Instruments variant here.
Those 6+2 phases from the PWM controller are doubled to 12+4 by eight IR3598 phase doubler plus integrated driver chips meant for this very purpose. The memory PWM is the UPI uP1674P, and the dual phases utilize the Texas Instruments 25A NexFETs.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X470 Taichi Ultimate Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]