ADATA XPG SX8200 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
The SX8200 ships in familiar packaging. There is an image of the enclosed SSD on the front. The SX8200's 3D flash, capacity and interface are advertised here.
The back of the packaging lists some features and factory performance "up to" sequential specs.
This side of the PCB houses SMI's SM2262 NVMe controller, a Nanya DRAM package and two ADATA labeled Micron flash packages.
This side of the PCB houses another Nanya DRAM package and two additional flash packages.
Included with the SX8200 is an optional stick-on metal heat sink. We don't know how effective it is at cooling, but it looks good.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (OS) - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & More]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfer Rate]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mixed Workload & Sustained Sequential Write]
- Page 9 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]