B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC892 audio controller is used, and GIGABYTE added Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors and a physical PCB divide to improve audio quality.
Intel's i219v is the PHY that provides the GBit Intel NIC. We find a Pericom PI3EQX USB 3.1 re-driver that enhances the USB 3.1 chipset signal for the single USB 3.1 type-A port on the rear IO. The Texas Instruments HD3220 is used as the USB 3.0 type-C port's switch controller.
An ITE IT8295FN is used as the RGB LED controller. An ITE IT8686E is used as the SuperIO and provides the rear PS/2 port, system monitoring, and fan control.
Dual 128Mbit BIOS ROMs provide redundancy for safer firmware updates. An ASMedia ASM1442K is used to provide the DVI n the rear IO panel.
A Texas Instruments GD75232 is used as a drivers and receivers chip for the COM port. The single ASMedia ASM1480 you see here switches bandwidth between a single USB 2.0 port on the rear IO (under the LAN port) and the M.2 slot for the WIFI card.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- Choosing a VPN for gaming: Here's what you need to know
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director