B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC892 audio controller is used, and GIGABYTE added Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors and a physical PCB divide to improve audio quality.
Intel's i219v is the PHY that provides the GBit Intel NIC. We find a Pericom PI3EQX USB 3.1 re-driver that enhances the USB 3.1 chipset signal for the single USB 3.1 type-A port on the rear IO. The Texas Instruments HD3220 is used as the USB 3.0 type-C port's switch controller.
An ITE IT8295FN is used as the RGB LED controller. An ITE IT8686E is used as the SuperIO and provides the rear PS/2 port, system monitoring, and fan control.
Dual 128Mbit BIOS ROMs provide redundancy for safer firmware updates. An ASMedia ASM1442K is used to provide the DVI n the rear IO panel.
A Texas Instruments GD75232 is used as a drivers and receivers chip for the COM port. The single ASMedia ASM1480 you see here switches bandwidth between a single USB 2.0 port on the rear IO (under the LAN port) and the M.2 slot for the WIFI card.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card