B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC892 audio controller is used, and GIGABYTE added Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors and a physical PCB divide to improve audio quality.
Intel's i219v is the PHY that provides the GBit Intel NIC. We find a Pericom PI3EQX USB 3.1 re-driver that enhances the USB 3.1 chipset signal for the single USB 3.1 type-A port on the rear IO. The Texas Instruments HD3220 is used as the USB 3.0 type-C port's switch controller.
An ITE IT8295FN is used as the RGB LED controller. An ITE IT8686E is used as the SuperIO and provides the rear PS/2 port, system monitoring, and fan control.
Dual 128Mbit BIOS ROMs provide redundancy for safer firmware updates. An ASMedia ASM1442K is used to provide the DVI n the rear IO panel.
A Texas Instruments GD75232 is used as a drivers and receivers chip for the COM port. The single ASMedia ASM1480 you see here switches bandwidth between a single USB 2.0 port on the rear IO (under the LAN port) and the M.2 slot for the WIFI card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]