B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis
The B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI reveals its secrets with the heat sinks removed.
The VRM is in a 4+3 phase configuration for the VCore and iGPU phases. The Intersil/Renesas ISL95866 offers 4+3 phase output and one integrated driver on the iGPU output and two on the VCore output. GIGABYTE adds four ISL6625A drivers to control the remaining phases. ON Semiconductor 4C06N are used for the low-side and 4C10N for the high-side. The CPU VCore phases use two low-side MOSFETs per phase and two high-side MOSFET, while the iGPU phases use one of each.
Minor rails like VCCSA and VCCIO are generated by more linear means. The memory VRM uses a Richtek RT8120D PWM with integrated driver and 4C06N in a single phase with two low-side MOSFETs and one high-side MOSFET.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]