Packaging and Overview
The box and packaging are basic, but they get the job done.
The accessory package includes IO shield, WIFI antenna, two SATA6Gb/s cables, Intel Wireless AC 1.733Gbps card, G-Connector, driver DVD, and manual.
There are a total of five fan headers on the motherboard; one is hidden near the 8-pin CPU power connector. All the fan headers support both PWM and DC operation modes. The header at the bottom of the motherboard is also a pump header, so it runs full speed by default. The motherboard's aesthetics are very similar to the H370 Aorus Gaming 3 WIFI, where you get a lot of black, but also silver and orange. The back of the motherboard is pretty bare.
The rear IO panel features four USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, PS/2 keyboard/mouse port, DVI, HDMI, USB 3.1 type-A, USB 3.0 type-C, 1Gbit LAN, and 7.1 audio outputs.
The PCI-E layout facilitates a single x16 slot (top one) that connects to the CPU and operates at x16 PCI-E 3.0. The second x16 slot is x4 PCI-E 3.0 connected to the chipset, while the third x16 slot is x1 connected to the PCH. The other two x1 slots are PCI-E 3.0 connected to the PCH. The top M.2 slot has a heat sink for your M.2 card, and it operates at PCI-E 3.0 x4 and also supports SATA drives.
The second M.2 slot is x2 PCI-E 3.0 and also supports M.2 drives. The CNVI card slot is where you install the WIFI card, and it shares all of its bandwidth with the USB 2.0 port right under the LAN port on the rear IO.
There are two 90-degree angled SATA6Gb/s ports, and four straight SATA6Gb/s ports. Near the ports are boot LEDs and the front panel header.
A USB 3.0 internal header is located below the 24-pin power connector, and a Thunderbolt 3 GPIO header can be found near it. At the top right corner of the motherboard, we find an RGBW LED header and a digital header with 5v/12v switch jumper.
At the bottom of the motherboard, we find another RGBW header and another digital RGB header with 5v/12v switch jumper. There is also a USB 2.0 header at the bottom, a TPM header, and a COM header. The heat sinks use a push-pin style mechanism to lock down to the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Hades' will soon make its way to Steam after Epic Store exclusivity
- DRAGON BALL Z: Kakarot Gamescom 2019 'Cell Saga' gameplay demo reveal
- Portland Public Schools almost got BEC scammed a HUGE $2.9 million
- Shoebox-sized probe snaps insightful images near-Earth asteroid Ryugu
- Some exoplanets could be better suited to harbor life than Earth
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LIAN LI Launches Brand New TU150
- The First XR-DIMM DRAM Module with RTCA DO-160G Certification From the Leading Supplier of Industrial-grade Memory
- Trintech Achieves Record-Breaking New Customer Adoption and Expansion in H1
- TUNAI CREATIVE's Kickstarter-backed aptX Low Latency Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter Now Available on Amazon
- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Eight Princes DLC out now on macOS and Linux