Case Build & Finished Product
Not a single thing on the front of the chassis has changed. With a lack of optical bays at the top, and glass flowing from top to bottom, there is little which can make a difference. However, once powered, the CMT520 looks even better than it does now.
On the inside, there is ample room for our needs. Even with the radiator above, we still have room in the front for additional cooling, and all of the components, including the PSU cover, went in without much effort involved.
We did push the back of the chassis out at the top, which made installing the dust shield much simpler. The video card has the same issue as the others, where we feel the opening to the right of the slots could be wider, but when it comes to the PSU, it slid right into place.
Wire management was not tough to do in the CMT520, even with the additional hub and fan cables. The area to the right for 2.5" drive mounting is wide open for use, and the ones on the left are accessible to mount through the back as well. Since the hub is magnetic, we just slid it up and out of the way, but it can be placed anywhere you see fit.
Looking at the CMT520 RGB as we have it here, is likely the view most will see. We like that the level of tint to the glass is not so deep as to impede the view of the interior, and the use of a bezel for added styling is something we like as well.
Once powered, and using the included fan hub, you have eight choices of color to use for the four fans. At this time we chose red to display the chassis as it matches the RAM LEDs, and gives the chassis a sinister look. Keep in mind though, with the included adapter cable and compatible motherboard; all lights can be shown in modes or changing colors dependent on what the software has to offer.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Hades' will soon make its way to Steam after Epic Store exclusivity
- DRAGON BALL Z: Kakarot Gamescom 2019 'Cell Saga' gameplay demo reveal
- Portland Public Schools almost got BEC scammed a HUGE $2.9 million
- Shoebox-sized probe snaps insightful images near-Earth asteroid Ryugu
- Some exoplanets could be better suited to harbor life than Earth
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LIAN LI Launches Brand New TU150
- The First XR-DIMM DRAM Module with RTCA DO-160G Certification From the Leading Supplier of Industrial-grade Memory
- Trintech Achieves Record-Breaking New Customer Adoption and Expansion in H1
- TUNAI CREATIVE's Kickstarter-backed aptX Low Latency Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter Now Available on Amazon
- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Eight Princes DLC out now on macOS and Linux