Hardware & Documentation
To finish the build, you will need many of these bits to get it done. There is a socket for the three standoffs not already installed, there are four screws to lock down the HDD trays, and six hex head screws to mount the PSU with. Along the bottom, we are offered a way to securely mount the front bezel, along with 6/32 screws we don't need, and a handful of M3 screws for motherboard and 2.5" drive mounting.
For those who have motherboards that can control the RGB lighting of other devices, FSP included this cable. Rather than having to use the provided hub, you can connect the fans to this adapter, plug it into the power supply, and attach the 4-pin RGB connection to the board so that all of the lights in the build perform the same.
Eight zip-ties are what you get to tend to any of the wiring needs behind the motherboard tray, and should be an ample amount for conventional builds. We also found some Velcro, which can be used to more permanently mount the included RGB fan hub.
What we have here is the underside of the darkened PSU cover. The top of the cover is as dark and shiny, but we figured we would show the magnetic strips that allow the cover to stay securely in the chassis once the build is finished.
The manual has all of the information you need to complete the build process. Once unfolded, it starts with a list of all of the hardware we covered, and explains what it is intended to be used with, and is followed by a step-by-step process of installing components. There is even a small section showing what cooling options you have, which should allow anyone, no matter the skill level, to install their bits into the chassis.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- The PC game store wars begin
- G-Technology GDrive Pro SSD 3.84TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- HyperX Savage EXO Portable SSD Review
- AM1H-ITX will not turn on what do I do next?
- MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro Firmware 12.1 Update - Higher Peaks
- ASUS ZX53VW keyboard issue
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire