Inside the CMT520 Continued
Hanging in the back of the chassis is the last of the four fans, and each is pre-wired, and have lost the Molex power connection. All of the slot covers are replaceable, and since the cover plate is slightly off, we can see the hex head screws used to secure cards and covers.
Behind the motherboard tray, we find the same space for wires and all of the same SSD mounts we found in the CMT330. However, this time around, unlike the pain mounted fan hub in the CMT510, the CMT offers a magnetically attached hub so it can be easily moved as needed.
The HDD cage has rivet at the top, through the floor, and also to the motherboard tray, which could have easily used screws instead. Each of the plastic trays can be locked into the cage; the spread open to wrap around an HDD, but also have holes to secure a 2.5" drive.
The PSU slides in through the back and rests upon the four rubber pads to either side of the honeycomb mesh. With limited room for the PSU and wires, if modular, connect the cables to the PSU before sliding it in and mounting it.
All of the cables are long enough to get where they are intended to reach, and all of them are black. Along with the native USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and the HD audio connections, we can also see the thin wires for the lights and buttons. The 4-pin Molex connector seen here is what is used to power the magnetic fan hub.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit