Inside the CMT520
One bad thing about adding the bezel is that FSP left the wires connected to the panel. Air flows through the small slits on either side and up from the bottom, to provide the three 120mm RGB fans hanging in the chassis with fresh air.
If there were an optical bay bracket hanging from the front and one less fan installed, we would be looking into the CMT330. The CMT 520 uses an identical layout, with the two changes mentioned.
The front of the chassis is used to support the trio of fans but also has room for a radiator down its entire height. To the left of the fans, we find two of the locations to mount 2.5" drives, with large holes to get wires to them.
Once the dust filter is removed, you gain access to the optional cooling at the top of the CMT520. There are two sets of slots, one allowing three 120mm fans or a 360mm radiator, while the other set is for two 140mm fans or a 280mm radiator.
The motherboard tray has a large access hole and eight decent sized holes for wires, but not s single grommet to be seen. There are plenty of places to tie wires to, and again, FSP does not install all of the standoffs.
The PSU cover is the same as what is seen in the CMT330 as well. It is a good design, but we do feel a removable HDD cage is expected in this model. FSP is inset into the steel at the right, while at the left steel is removed to see the sticker on the PSU.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros cancer patient thanks community for Ultimate demo
- Free Absolver expansion released 'Downfall' packs content
- Red Dead Redemption 2 NPC system explained by Rockstar devs
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- IDTechEx Research Releases New Report on Drones 2018-2038: Components, Technologies, Roadmaps, Market Forecasts
- SOC Telemed Announces Partnership with Sound Physicians
- Star Sky 3, the final installment of the popular series just released today on Steam!
- Das Boot VR will release on Hologate this fall
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village is coming today to mobile!