Hardware & Documentation
All of the screws and associated bits come in one bag, and once poured out, we broke them down into groups. The top row offers HDD cage drive lock screws, PSU and video card screws, three standoffs, and a socket to drive them. The bottom row contains self-tapping screws to lock on the front bezel, a handful of M3 screws for 2.5" drive and motherboard mounting, and a set of 6/32 screws for 5.25" drive bay mounting.
The reason the PSU cover was not covered in the chassis, is that the cover comes shipped between the motherboard tray and the right side panel. Unpacked from the foam and the bag covering it, we see that the dark Lexan cover is protected by more plastic, and has a magnetic strip down either side to attach it to the rails of the PSU side cover and the one below the motherboard tray.
To help with wire management inside of the CMT330, FSP sent along eight zip ties. For some, you may need more, but for a basic installation inside of the chassis, we go by with that is supplied.
Inside of the manual, you will find a parts list along with instructions on how to install the main components. Beyond that, there is a diagram showing how big the cooling options can be in the front and on top, leaving very little unanswered for the novice builder.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- It costs $600 to unlock everything in Red Dead Online
- Over-monetization will kill Fallout 76
- Heroes of the Storm isn't dead, it's just slowing down
- PS4 sales hit 88 million, surpass PS3
- Relying solely on eSports is risky for competitors
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Areca ARC-8050U3 USB-C RAID DAS Review
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire