FSP CMT330 Mid-Tower Chassis
The look of the CMT330 is completely different than any other FSP chassis we have seen thus far. You are looking at a plastic bezel with a brushed metal effect molded into it, with the I/O panel at the top, just above a pair of removable bay covers. The FSP logo is near the bottom of the solid section, and to let the chassis breathe, the thinnest of strips of the mesh are offered on either side.
The I/O panel starts with a pair of USB 2.0 ports at the left, followed by the HD audio jacks. In the middle is a metal power button with a power LED above it, which is then followed by the reset button, HDD activity LED, and a pair of USB 3.0 ports.
The top of the chassis is very similar to what we saw in the CMT230. Metal just behind the front bezel, where the majority of the surface area is covered with a magnetically attached dust filter with tiny holes in it.
The left side of the CMT330 is also like its little brother, with s similarly sized clear plastic window offered.
There is more room at the top of the chassis than in the CMT230, which allows the CMT330 better water cooling clearance. The rear I/O is at the top next to a 120mm exhaust fan. There are eight expansion slots next to passive ventilation and cover plate, leaving the PSU to go in the bottom, through the back.
The right side of the chassis is a view of steel, which has been painted black and matches the plastic bezel on the front very well. Both side panels are held in with thumbscrews, and neither are flared out to offer additional room inside.
The feet are large, placed as far into the corners as possible, and have foam padding under each of them. The dust filter is easier to remove in the CMT330, and we can also see rivets for the HDD cage, so we know that is not removable.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 can be played without a console or PC
- Intellivision's new Amico console coming in 2020, has new Ecco game
- HyperX reveals $130 Cloud Alpha S headset with 7.1 surround sound
- Macabre Metroidvania indie Blasphemous releases next month
- Crytek now support TESLASUIT full-body haptic feedback in CRYENGINE
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director