Much like the previous chassis, the CMT330 is sent inside of a plain cardboard box, where FSP has made sure to include as much style and eye-grabbing art as possible. We can see the naming on the left side of the panel, but the bulk of it is used for the rendering of the chassis and the female warrior behind it.
The next panel we see is used to deliver the specifications of the CMT330. There is nothing on this chart that we did not already cover. In fact, the information is identical.
The back of the box offers up an exploded diagram of the chassis, where the doors are removed, a view of the interior layout is offered, and we can also see where the fans are located. The images at the bottom cover the numbered points, where the expansions slots are addressed, we see there is 360mm radiator support, what comes in the front I/O panel, and that there is a side panel window.
The last panel, along with offering company information at the bottom, is also used to cover some of the features. All of what is listed here has been covered at some point in this review already, but feel free to zoom in and have a peek at what they cover here.
With the chassis not weighing all that much, the interior packaging does not need to be very robust. The plastic on the window, the bag enveloping the chassis, and the thin foam caps were enough to get the FSP CMT330 mid-tower chassis to our door in one piece.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit