FSP CMT230 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the CMT230 starts off with the I/O panel at the top, and then a pair of removable covers for 5.25" bay access. The remainder of the panel uses thick plastic sides on either side of the mesh and is where FSP has placed their logo.
The front I/O panel starts with a power button, where an HDD activity LED follows it. Next is the reset button followed by the HD Audio jacks, leaving a pair of USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports on the right.
Behind the front bezel, the top of the chassis is made of steel and is ventilated for additional fans. Covering the area at this time, is a plastic dust filter, with tiny holes, and it is magnetically attached to the chassis.
With all the tempered glass around these days, it is strange to see plastic windows again, but the view offered is of only the motherboard, video card, and any storage you may have installed on the right. The front bezel has angled lines in the corners for a bit of style, and the contrast of the natural metal-like feet is a nice touch as well.
The back of the chassis has the I/O and fan very close to the top of the chassis, but there is room for a 140mm fan there. The seven break-out slot covers are locked into place with the external screw cover, and the bottom of the case is used to house the PSU.
The left side of the chassis is pretty boring to look at, but once in the room, many will never see this. The panel is flat, there is a hand-grab at the beck edge, and the only styling offered comes from the front bezel.
Under the chassis, we can see that the feet are large, and have foam pads applied to them for grip. Near the front we see rivets holding in the HDD cage, and at the rear is a touch to remove dust filter for the PSU.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The FSP CMT230 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The FSP CMT230 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Hades' will soon make its way to Steam after Epic Store exclusivity
- DRAGON BALL Z: Kakarot Gamescom 2019 'Cell Saga' gameplay demo reveal
- Portland Public Schools almost got BEC scammed a HUGE $2.9 million
- Shoebox-sized probe snaps insightful images near-Earth asteroid Ryugu
- Some exoplanets could be better suited to harbor life than Earth
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LIAN LI Launches Brand New TU150
- The First XR-DIMM DRAM Module with RTCA DO-160G Certification From the Leading Supplier of Industrial-grade Memory
- Trintech Achieves Record-Breaking New Customer Adoption and Expansion in H1
- TUNAI CREATIVE's Kickstarter-backed aptX Low Latency Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter Now Available on Amazon
- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Eight Princes DLC out now on macOS and Linux