While FSP is saving money on the packaging, they sure know how to dress up the front of a plain looking box. In large letters down the left side, we can see the name of the chassis and who makes it, but it is the rendering of the chassis flanked by the skeleton warrior that attracted our eyes first.
The right side panel offers the names at the top, along with USB 3.0 support, but the bulk of the panel is used to deliver the specification.
The rendering on the back of the box has the panels removed so that FSP could point out for things. They want to ensure you know about the fans, the PSU cover, the multitude of USB ports, and the side panel window.
The last of the panel is not wasted. Here, FSP covers a list of six features that this smaller mid-tower chassis has to offer.
The window is covered in plastic on both sides, and the entire chassis is covered in a plastic bag. While that is protecting the finishes, thin Styrofoam is used for impact resistance. Due to the lack of weight, more protection is not needed, and our CMT230 arrived ready for images without damage to it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The FSP CMT230 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The FSP CMT230 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- FromSoftware reveal 15 minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Shenmue III release date finalized
- Amazon kills 20% game pre-order discount, offers $10 credit
- Devil May Cry 5 gets stylish new gameplay and release date
- Battlefield V's low pre-orders could hurt EA, says analyst
- Z87 pro4 bios setting not sticking
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- Buy (30) Apple iPhone X $8,970 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada