While FSP is saving money on the packaging, they sure know how to dress up the front of a plain looking box. In large letters down the left side, we can see the name of the chassis and who makes it, but it is the rendering of the chassis flanked by the skeleton warrior that attracted our eyes first.
The right side panel offers the names at the top, along with USB 3.0 support, but the bulk of the panel is used to deliver the specification.
The rendering on the back of the box has the panels removed so that FSP could point out for things. They want to ensure you know about the fans, the PSU cover, the multitude of USB ports, and the side panel window.
The last of the panel is not wasted. Here, FSP covers a list of six features that this smaller mid-tower chassis has to offer.
The window is covered in plastic on both sides, and the entire chassis is covered in a plastic bag. While that is protecting the finishes, thin Styrofoam is used for impact resistance. Due to the lack of weight, more protection is not needed, and our CMT230 arrived ready for images without damage to it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The FSP CMT230 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bungie: Activision let us do awesome things with Destiny
- Disney+ includes free 4K streaming, supports 4 simultaneous streams
- Bandai Namco: Epic Store exclusivity isn't our vision
- El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie announced, drops October 11 on Netflix
- The best destruction physics in a game EVER, also features ray tracing
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best