Case Build & Finished Product
On the outside, the Alpha 330 has not changed one bit. When looking through the glass, things have changed, as the radiator from our AIO is not blocking the view through to the back of the chassis as we saw originally. The intake would also be spectacular with a set of RGB LED fans.
With all of the contrast on the outside of the black on white, we love that the interior offers the same feel. Very little of the wiring is seen from this side of the case, and it looks as if the parts are just floating inside of this spacious mid-tower.
Where the dust shield mounts, there is no top or bottom metal, so once snapped into place, it may still need its height adjusted. The video card went in well and is easily secured, and the same can be said for the PSU.
With glass to provide a view of this side of the tray, we like that Lian Li allowed us to keep the wires mostly out of view, and we still have room, had we any desire to fill out the 2.5" drive trays or the HDD cage.
Once the chassis was back in one piece and power added, we like the Alpha 330 more and more. We do feel that RGB fans are a much, maybe even some interior lighting, but the sleek and clean looking chassis is a perfect showcase for all of your goodies.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Lian Li Alpha 330 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Lian Li Alpha 330 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit