Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes.
Starting with Sequential read performance, all three modes seem to do quite well maxing out the capabilities of our gigabit ethernet connection at 118 MB/s.
Sequential write was similar with RAID 0 and 5 touch 118 MB/s and RAID 6 115 MB/s.
Benchmarks - Mixed Workloads
RAID 0 workload testing showed quite clearly, the Asustor excels with database reaching over 3000 IOPS. File Server topped out at 1750 IOPs and Email just under 1500 IOPs.
RAID 5 or SHR1 for Synology units had flipped File Server to the top reaching a peak of 1900 IOPs.
RAID 6 or SHR2 for Synology devices, had database at the peak once again with the AS7004T-i5 reaching 1400 IOPs.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Asustor AS7004T-i5 Consumer NAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Asustor AS7004T-i5 Consumer NAS retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit