DOOM & PUBG
While we do favor tactile switches, and something is satisfying about the click, but we have no complaints after much use of the Cherry MX Red switches when gaming. There is less stress on the hand after hours of gameplay than we were used to, and we also noticed less of our VOIP friends complaining about the noise as well.
Movements are smooth and near effortless compared to what we are used to, and no matter wired, wireless, or using Bluetooth, we saw no reason not to use this keyboard day to day. We also like the fact that the keyboard is a TKL, which means not only does it slip into the K63 Gaming lapboard for comfy couch gaming, it also allows the mouse to be closer to the keyboard, putting less stress on your shoulders.
Windows and Productivity
For our daily grind of hunting things down on the internet, answering emails, and writing for hours to produce reviews, we like what we are experiencing. We tried all of the various modes of operation, and never felt lag to our inputs. The keyboard is solid with little vibration, which means we can go on for hours without fatigue.
While some may bash this product for the fact, that when fully illuminated, we did only get ten hours of use, for our needs it is more than enough. Also, in wireless or Bluetooth modes, the keyboard will shut down after ten minutes, and wakes with any key press, and it does not miss that initial press either. The F1 to F4 shortcuts are also very handy, leaving us having to reach for the mouse much less to do the simplest of things.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the K63 Wireless]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 25-years of DOOM celebrated with DOOM update for Switch
- Peter Jackson could help Amazon's Lord Of The Rings TV show
- Stardew Valley on Switch receives Multiplayer Update Dec 12
- Smash Bros. Ultimate director discusses 3rd-party characters
- Smash Bros. UItimate is fastest-selling Switch game so far
- How To use Cerisea Medica Pain Relief ?
- AORUS LED i2c control?
- Digital Extremes' Warframe Brings Good Karma And Fortuna To PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Today
- Capcom Announces Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Expansion For Acclaimed, Record-Breaking Action RPG Coming Autumn 2019
- White Box Vendors Losing Share in 100 GE Data Center Switching Market During 2018, According to Dell'Oro Group
- LSAC Announces Technology Collaboration with Microsoft
- Mac Malware Appears on the WatchGuard 'Top Ten Malware List' for First Time