Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Looking at the left edge of the K63 Wireless, we find a few things to mention. The bottom of the frame surrounds the steel plate, while the top section is just a cover plate attached to it. The switches are exposed with this design, and we can also see how badly the keycaps lean away from the user.
The top of the keyboard is easy to get in one shot, as it is missing the number pad due to its Ten-keyless design. At this time, we want to point out the highly textured space bar, the bright blue color of the steel plate, as well as offering an overview of the layout.
In the top-left corner of the keyboard, we find four of the multimedia keys. The legends are painted on, these buttons are not backlit, and they use rubber dome switches under them.
While holding the Function button, if you press F1, it will take you back a page in any browser. F2 opens your favorite browsers home page, and F3 works like ALT+TAB to select through applications. F4 is a browser search key, which when pressed takes your cursor into the browser search bar, allowing you not to need the mouse for basic things.
These buttons also need the Function button pressed to work. F9 needs to be held down to connect the keyboard to the receiver. F10 works in much the same way but is for Bluetooth connectivity pairing. The last of these additional layer buttons is F12, and by pressing it, it seems to do nothing for us in any mode of use, but it would appear to be some sort of a sleep function.
At the top edge of the K63 Wireless we see some buttons and lights. On the left is the LED intensity button and the Windows Lock Out button. The lights denote power, wireless or Bluetooth mode, CAPS lock status, and the same for the scroll lock. The three buttons to the right complete the multimedia keys and is where you can make changes to the volume.
At first glance, not much has changed from side to side, except that by extending the feet we have improved the keycaps with a much better ergonomic angle of attack.
Right smack in the center of the back of the K63 Wireless, we see two things of importance. First, to the left, is the power switch, which will kill the keyboard even while wired. To the right is the USB port for wired connectivity.
The bottom of the K63 Wireless has only four small rubber feet but is still able to keep its footing. We also see the flip-out feet at the back, and the notches used to mount the wrist rest at the front.
It may be a small thing, but we love feet that flip out to the sides. It is nearly impossible to collapse the feet when they work like this. Also, you will not give up any grip, as the end of the feet are rubberized.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the K63 Wireless]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros cancer patient thanks community for Ultimate demo
- Free Absolver expansion released 'Downfall' packs content
- Red Dead Redemption 2 NPC system explained by Rockstar devs
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- IDTechEx Research Releases New Report on Drones 2018-2038: Components, Technologies, Roadmaps, Market Forecasts
- SOC Telemed Announces Partnership with Sound Physicians
- Star Sky 3, the final installment of the popular series just released today on Steam!
- Das Boot VR will release on Hologate this fall
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village is coming today to mobile!