Due to potential damage that could be caused by a teardown, we will not be opening the drive's.
This side of the drive features a familiar looking manufacturer label.
The bottom of the drive's enclosure is a heavy-duty cast aluminum piece that serves as a heat sink.
A small label is located on this end of the heavy-duty cast aluminum enclosure.
Specifications and Features
We are going to go over the 2TB DC P4510 and 8TB DC P4510 specifications, for 1TB & 4TB capacities please refer to ark.intel.com.
Intel's DC P4510 Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD is a 2.5" x15mm U.2 (SFF-8639) SSD. Features include a PCIe Gen 3.1 x4 U.2 interface, Intel NVMe controller and Intel 64-layer 3-bit 3D NAND. End-to-End data protection featuring XOR parity and advanced LDPC bit correction on all internal and external memories in the data path for protection at every layer.
Intel DC P4510 U.2 PCIe NVMe SSD steady-state factory specs:
- Sequential 128KB Read (up to): 3,200 MB/s
- Sequential 128KB Write (up to): 3,000 MB/s
- Random 4KB Read (up to): 637,000 IOPS
- Random 4KB Write (up to): 189,500 IOPS
- 4K Random Read/Write latency: 100/30us at QD1 (typical)
- 4K Sequential Read/Write latency: 10/12us at QD1 (typical)
Reliability: MTBF 2 million device hours, UBER: <1 sector per 10^17 bits read, T-10 DIF protection, End-to-end data protection, XOR, Temperature Protection, Enhanced power-loss data protection, SMART monitoring, Bad block management, Wear-leveling.
Endurance: PBW (Petabytes Written): 2TB = 2.61 PBW, 8TB = 13.88 PBW
Hardware Encryption: AES 256-bit
Pricing: Intel's DC P4510 retails for approximately 60 cents per gigabyte.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Disney+ includes free 4K streaming, supports 4 simultaneous streams
- Bandai Namco: Epic Store exclusivity isn't our vision
- El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie announced, drops October 11 on Netflix
- The best destruction physics in a game EVER, also features ray tracing
- NASA investigating first SPACE CRIME, as astronaut is naughty on ISS
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best