Due to potential damage that could be caused by a teardown, we will not be opening the drive's.
This side of the drive features a familiar looking manufacturer label.
The bottom of the drive's enclosure is a heavy-duty cast aluminum piece that serves as a heat sink.
A small label is located on this end of the heavy-duty cast aluminum enclosure.
Specifications and Features
We are going to go over the 2TB DC P4510 and 8TB DC P4510 specifications, for 1TB & 4TB capacities please refer to ark.intel.com.
Intel's DC P4510 Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD is a 2.5" x15mm U.2 (SFF-8639) SSD. Features include a PCIe Gen 3.1 x4 U.2 interface, Intel NVMe controller and Intel 64-layer 3-bit 3D NAND. End-to-End data protection featuring XOR parity and advanced LDPC bit correction on all internal and external memories in the data path for protection at every layer.
Intel DC P4510 U.2 PCIe NVMe SSD steady-state factory specs:
- Sequential 128KB Read (up to): 3,200 MB/s
- Sequential 128KB Write (up to): 3,000 MB/s
- Random 4KB Read (up to): 637,000 IOPS
- Random 4KB Write (up to): 189,500 IOPS
- 4K Random Read/Write latency: 100/30us at QD1 (typical)
- 4K Sequential Read/Write latency: 10/12us at QD1 (typical)
Reliability: MTBF 2 million device hours, UBER: <1 sector per 10^17 bits read, T-10 DIF protection, End-to-end data protection, XOR, Temperature Protection, Enhanced power-loss data protection, SMART monitoring, Bad block management, Wear-leveling.
Endurance: PBW (Petabytes Written): 2TB = 2.61 PBW, 8TB = 13.88 PBW
Hardware Encryption: AES 256-bit
Pricing: Intel's DC P4510 retails for approximately 60 cents per gigabyte.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Quick Specs]
- Page 2 [Intel DC P4510 U.2 PCIe NVMe SSD-Photos and Specs]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Testing Methodology]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Write/Read]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 8K Random Write/Read]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 128K Sequential Write/Read]
- Page 7 [Mixed Workload Benchmarks - Email Server]
- Page 8 [Mixed Workload Benchmarks - OLTP/Database]
- Page 9 [Mixed Workload Benchmarks - Web Server]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]