Due to potential damage that could be caused by a teardown, we will not be opening the drive's.
This side of the drive features a familiar looking manufacturer label.
The bottom of the drive's enclosure is a heavy-duty cast aluminum piece that serves as a heat sink.
A small label is located on this end of the heavy-duty cast aluminum enclosure.
Specifications and Features
We are going to go over the 2TB DC P4510 and 8TB DC P4510 specifications, for 1TB & 4TB capacities please refer to ark.intel.com.
Intel's DC P4510 Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD is a 2.5" x15mm U.2 (SFF-8639) SSD. Features include a PCIe Gen 3.1 x4 U.2 interface, Intel NVMe controller and Intel 64-layer 3-bit 3D NAND. End-to-End data protection featuring XOR parity and advanced LDPC bit correction on all internal and external memories in the data path for protection at every layer.
Intel DC P4510 U.2 PCIe NVMe SSD steady-state factory specs:
- Sequential 128KB Read (up to): 3,200 MB/s
- Sequential 128KB Write (up to): 3,000 MB/s
- Random 4KB Read (up to): 637,000 IOPS
- Random 4KB Write (up to): 189,500 IOPS
- 4K Random Read/Write latency: 100/30us at QD1 (typical)
- 4K Sequential Read/Write latency: 10/12us at QD1 (typical)
Reliability: MTBF 2 million device hours, UBER: <1 sector per 10^17 bits read, T-10 DIF protection, End-to-end data protection, XOR, Temperature Protection, Enhanced power-loss data protection, SMART monitoring, Bad block management, Wear-leveling.
Endurance: PBW (Petabytes Written): 2TB = 2.61 PBW, 8TB = 13.88 PBW
Hardware Encryption: AES 256-bit
Pricing: Intel's DC P4510 retails for approximately 60 cents per gigabyte.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Intel DC P4510 2TB & 8TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Intel DC P4510 2TB & 8TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases