Management of the Velop can be done with the Linksys app seen above. We are using an iPhone X for this review.
The basic setup gives you the option of router or Velop system.
We then choose what we were using prior to this new system to allow the wizard to guide appropriately.
We then go through several other steps to arrive here with our Node ready to be setup blinking purple.
Following the guide, we go through password and SSID setup to arrive here with a successful setup.
The dashboard for the Velop gives an overview of connected devices, Wi-Fi Networks along with parental controls and device prioritization.
Device prioritization gives us three devices to hold above all others when it comes to traffic on the platform.
Linksys has included a feature that checks your wireless network space and changes your channels accordingly to give you the best possible performance.
Speed Check is a built-in throughput checker for your broadband connection.
Administration gives access to firmware updates, time zone setup and diagnostics
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Witcher 4 may be CD Projekt RED's next game
- Strong sales cement Anthem in EA's playbook
- Ocarina of Time Online brings co-op to Hyrule
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- New Minecraft update adds crossbows, shields, cats and more
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today