Management of the Velop can be done with the Linksys app seen above. We are using an iPhone X for this review.
The basic setup gives you the option of router or Velop system.
We then choose what we were using prior to this new system to allow the wizard to guide appropriately.
We then go through several other steps to arrive here with our Node ready to be setup blinking purple.
Following the guide, we go through password and SSID setup to arrive here with a successful setup.
The dashboard for the Velop gives an overview of connected devices, Wi-Fi Networks along with parental controls and device prioritization.
Device prioritization gives us three devices to hold above all others when it comes to traffic on the platform.
Linksys has included a feature that checks your wireless network space and changes your channels accordingly to give you the best possible performance.
Speed Check is a built-in throughput checker for your broadband connection.
Administration gives access to firmware updates, time zone setup and diagnostics
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 sounds like it'll repeat Halo 5's mistakes
- Capcom shutters Dead Rising studio, cancels all projects
- Dad/Toddler infiltrate prize machine, steals Nintendo Switch
- Mono Studio release launch trailer for INSOMNIA: The Ark
- My Nintendo Gold Points can be used for Switch Online plans
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- Psyonix And Hot Wheels Reveal New Rocket League DLC
- Pirate Island Rescue released on Steam
- Celebrated crime caper The Swindle slinks onto Nintendo Switch this October
- Tricky Towers coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Beat Hazard 2 is now in Beta and will be heading for Steam Early Access in October.