Supermicro C9X299-PG300 Circuit Analysis Continued
The motherboard utilizes the Realtek ALC1220 audio chip, as well as multiple audio capacitors and a physical divide to improve audio quality.
The Aquantia AQC107 is a new NBase-T controller capable of supporting 10G, 5G, 2.5G, 1G, and 100Mbit speeds. It is what provides the 10Gbitport. A 1Gbit NIC is located on the motherboard as well; it uses an Intel i219v PHY and the integrated MAC in the PCH.
An ASMedia ASM3142 is used as the USB 3.1 controller, and the ASMedia ASM1543 is used as the type-C switch and CC logic chip. The ICS 6V41742B clock generator is used for overclocking the BCLKF.
A 16-bit microcontroller from Renesas is used, probably for RGB LED control. A Nuvoton NCT6792D SuperIO chip is used as the system management controller, fan controller, and monitor.
There are twelve ASMedia ASM1480 quick switches, that move around PCI-E bandwidth between slots and ports. Many IC2 bus switches and translators are around the motherboard to facilitate all the CPU's features.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C9X299-PG300 Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C9X299-PG300 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C9X299-PG300 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Hades' will soon make its way to Steam after Epic Store exclusivity
- DRAGON BALL Z: Kakarot Gamescom 2019 'Cell Saga' gameplay demo reveal
- Portland Public Schools almost got BEC scammed a HUGE $2.9 million
- Shoebox-sized probe snaps insightful images near-Earth asteroid Ryugu
- Some exoplanets could be better suited to harbor life than Earth
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LIAN LI Launches Brand New TU150
- The First XR-DIMM DRAM Module with RTCA DO-160G Certification From the Leading Supplier of Industrial-grade Memory
- Trintech Achieves Record-Breaking New Customer Adoption and Expansion in H1
- TUNAI CREATIVE's Kickstarter-backed aptX Low Latency Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter Now Available on Amazon
- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Eight Princes DLC out now on macOS and Linux