Supermicro C9X299-PG300 Circuit Analysis Continued
The motherboard utilizes the Realtek ALC1220 audio chip, as well as multiple audio capacitors and a physical divide to improve audio quality.
The Aquantia AQC107 is a new NBase-T controller capable of supporting 10G, 5G, 2.5G, 1G, and 100Mbit speeds. It is what provides the 10Gbitport. A 1Gbit NIC is located on the motherboard as well; it uses an Intel i219v PHY and the integrated MAC in the PCH.
An ASMedia ASM3142 is used as the USB 3.1 controller, and the ASMedia ASM1543 is used as the type-C switch and CC logic chip. The ICS 6V41742B clock generator is used for overclocking the BCLKF.
A 16-bit microcontroller from Renesas is used, probably for RGB LED control. A Nuvoton NCT6792D SuperIO chip is used as the system management controller, fan controller, and monitor.
There are twelve ASMedia ASM1480 quick switches, that move around PCI-E bandwidth between slots and ports. Many IC2 bus switches and translators are around the motherboard to facilitate all the CPU's features.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C9X299-PG300 Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C9X299-PG300 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C9X299-PG300 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]