The UEFI is similar to that of many other ASRock motherboards, and it has two operating modes, a beginner mode, and an advanced mode. You get fan control in the form of a GUI and a manual input menu. All the settings were needed where right there, and we didn't have an issue finding anything.
Software applications include APP Shop, Polychrome RGB, F-Stream, Key Master, and X-Fast LAN.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty H370 Performance Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty H370 Performance Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty H370 Performance Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]