Fatal1ty H370 Performance Circuit Analysis Continued
The ALC1220 audio chip is used, along with Gold series capacitors, and a NE5532 amplifier. A physical PCB divide is there to improve audio quality.
An Intel i219v PHY provides the GBit LAN port from Intel. An ASMedia ASM1543 type-C controller is used for the rear IO type-C port, and two ASM1562 USB 3.1 re-drivers are used to improve the USB 3.1 signal from the PCH.
A Realtek RTD2168 provides the VGA port. A GL850G is used as a USB 2.0 hub for the two internal headers, a nuvoTon N76E885AT is used for normal RGB LED support, and a STMicro ST75185 microcontroller is used for the new addressable RGB LED header.
The main SuperIO is the NCT6791D, and the motherboard features a single 128Mbit/16MB BIOS ROM.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit