Fatal1ty H370 Performance Circuit Analysis
The Fatal1ty H370 Performance shows some secrets when we remove the heat sinks.
The VRM is in an 8+2 phase configuration. It uses a UPI Semiconductor uP9521P which offers at least 6 or maybe 8 PWM channels. The CPU phases are controlled by uP1961 doubler with integrated drivers and output to SinoPower SM4337 (high-side) and Sinopower SM4336 (low-side), each phase gets one of each. The iGPU phases use uP1962 single phase drivers and use two low-side MOSFETs per phase. The VCCSA and VCCIO get their own phases made up of the same MOSFETs.
The memory VRM is made up of a single phase PWM controller from Richtek and two low-side MOSFETs The memory VRM uses the same MOSFETs but in a two-phase configuration.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty H370 Performance Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty H370 Performance Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty H370 Performance Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]