The UEFI BIOS here is very similar to that of GIGABYTE's other H370, Z370, and B360 motherboards, except without the overclocking settings since the chipset doesn't support it. RGB LED support is full and good; you can set basic colors in the UEFI. Fan control is solid, in the form of a GUI. All other system settings are present, and you get an Easy Mode and an Advanced (Classic) Mode for advanced users.
Software includes App Center, 3D BIOS, @BIOS, AutoGreen, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Easy RAID, Fast Boot, Game Boost, ON/OFF Charge, Platform Power Management, RGB Fusion, Smart Backup, Smart Keyboard, Smart TimeLock, Smart HUD, System Information Viewer, USB Blocker, and V-Tuner.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE H370N WIFI (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and H370N WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE H370N WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE H370N WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]