H370N WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC1220-VB (The VB seems to be a marketing thing) is used, but the rear IO panel only offers three jacks. GIGABYTE did add some Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors and divide the PCB physically to improve audio quality.
We find an Intel i219v PHY for the first Intel NIC and an i211AT for the second NIC.
We find Intel's latest Wireless-AC 9560NGW which works as a type of PHY for the integrated WIFI in the PCH, and it supports up to 1.733Gbps on the 160MHz band. We find a MegaChips MCDP2800BC chip on the motherboard, which produces the HDMI 2.0 port.
An ITE IT8295FN is used to provide RGB LED capabilities. The main SuperIO is the IT8686E, and the motherboard features dual 128Mbit/16MB BIOS ROMs for redundancy.
An ASMedia ASM1442K level shifter is found on the motherboard, and it allows the HDMI port to exist.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and H370N WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE H370N WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE H370N WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]