H370N WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC1220-VB (The VB seems to be a marketing thing) is used, but the rear IO panel only offers three jacks. GIGABYTE did add some Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors and divide the PCB physically to improve audio quality.
We find an Intel i219v PHY for the first Intel NIC and an i211AT for the second NIC.
We find Intel's latest Wireless-AC 9560NGW which works as a type of PHY for the integrated WIFI in the PCH, and it supports up to 1.733Gbps on the 160MHz band. We find a MegaChips MCDP2800BC chip on the motherboard, which produces the HDMI 2.0 port.
An ITE IT8295FN is used to provide RGB LED capabilities. The main SuperIO is the IT8686E, and the motherboard features dual 128Mbit/16MB BIOS ROMs for redundancy.
An ASMedia ASM1442K level shifter is found on the motherboard, and it allows the HDMI port to exist.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE H370N WIFI (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Hades' will soon make its way to Steam after Epic Store exclusivity
- DRAGON BALL Z: Kakarot Gamescom 2019 'Cell Saga' gameplay demo reveal
- Portland Public Schools almost got BEC scammed a HUGE $2.9 million
- Shoebox-sized probe snaps insightful images near-Earth asteroid Ryugu
- Some exoplanets could be better suited to harbor life than Earth
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LIAN LI Launches Brand New TU150
- The First XR-DIMM DRAM Module with RTCA DO-160G Certification From the Leading Supplier of Industrial-grade Memory
- Trintech Achieves Record-Breaking New Customer Adoption and Expansion in H1
- TUNAI CREATIVE's Kickstarter-backed aptX Low Latency Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter Now Available on Amazon
- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Eight Princes DLC out now on macOS and Linux