H370N WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC1220-VB (The VB seems to be a marketing thing) is used, but the rear IO panel only offers three jacks. GIGABYTE did add some Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors and divide the PCB physically to improve audio quality.
We find an Intel i219v PHY for the first Intel NIC and an i211AT for the second NIC.
We find Intel's latest Wireless-AC 9560NGW which works as a type of PHY for the integrated WIFI in the PCH, and it supports up to 1.733Gbps on the 160MHz band. We find a MegaChips MCDP2800BC chip on the motherboard, which produces the HDMI 2.0 port.
An ITE IT8295FN is used to provide RGB LED capabilities. The main SuperIO is the IT8686E, and the motherboard features dual 128Mbit/16MB BIOS ROMs for redundancy.
An ASMedia ASM1442K level shifter is found on the motherboard, and it allows the HDMI port to exist.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE H370N WIFI (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE H370N WIFI (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit