Packaging and Overview
The motherboard box reveals that this motherboard is part of GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable lineup and not its Aorus gaming brand. Packaging is quite good; the motherboard sits surrounded by foam in the box.
The accessory package includes IO shield, WIFI antenna, two SATA6Gb/s cables, driver DVD, and manual.
We find three fan headers, which is decent for a mini-ITX motherboard. All the headers are capable of operating in PWM or DC mode. They are all located at the top of the motherboard. The motherboard carries a solid black matte PCB, and the heat sinks are black as well. If you want this motherboard to fade into the background, you are in luck. The back of the motherboard is where you will find your second M.2 slots, and there are other controllers on the rear as well.
The rear IO panel features four USB 3.0 ports, USB 3.0 type-C, HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, two Gbit LAN ports, WIFI connectors, microphone jack, input jack, speaker jack.
There are two M.2 slots that operate at up to x4 PCI-E 3.0. The M.2 slot on the front of the motherboard also supports SATA drives.
We find a full 8-pin power connector at the top right of the motherboard near a TPM header and three fan headers. Under the 24-pin connector, we find our front panel headers, four SATA6Gb/s ports, USB 3.0 internal header, USB 2.0 internal header, an RGBW header, and a clear CMOS header.
Near the HD audio and S/PDIF headers are the digital RGB LED header and a jumper to change its voltage between 12v and 5v. They really screwed the VRM heat sink into the motherboard; contact is excellent.
The VRMs and PCH all have heat sinks; the VRM heat sinks use pushpins.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE H370N WIFI (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE H370N WIFI (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-cop monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Amazon plan 1984-style facial recognition tech for US cities
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit