The UEFI for the Crosshair VII Hero is similar to that of the Crosshair VI Hero, but it does have some cool features. There are multiple CPU overclocking profiles, more automatic overclocking profiles with differing levels, and even a large amount of memory overclocking profiles that ASUS is known for. We do get fan control in the UEFI both as a GUI and a manual input menu. There are also two BIOS operating modes, an EzMode and an Advanced Mode.
ASUS offers a lot of software including Ai Charger, AURA, Dual Intelligent Processors 5 (which includes many other software applications), AI Suite 3, GameFirst IV, RAMCACHE II, Clone Drive, and EZ Installer.
You should use either AI Suite or the BIOS for more accurate readings of voltage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Crosshair VII Hero Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Crosshair VII Hero Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Crosshair VII Hero Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]