CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks
3DMark: Fire Strike
3DMark: Cloud Gate
It seems that some boards have some sort of performance boost, possibly from a newer BIOS microcode or because of vendors tweaking Turbo on all cores or BCLK. The motherboards should all perform the same, and we expect this to become to the case as time goes on as the other vendors catch up on microcode or tweaks to Turbo multipliers. Actually, we have confirmed this to be the case, as more recent testing of GBT and ASR motherboards not shown score roughly the same as the ASUS and MSI boards.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-cop monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Amazon plan 1984-style facial recognition tech for US cities
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit