ASUS's UEFI for this motherboard is pretty much like their Z370 UEFI, except for the fact that you can't really overclock the CPU (platform limitation). Fan control in the form of a GUI and a manual input menu is present and easy to use. The UEFI has two operation modes as well; an EzMode and an Advanced Mode, which is what most people will use.
ASUS offers a lot of software including Ai Charger, AURA, Dual Intelligent Processors 5 (which includes many other software applications), AI Suite 3, GameFirst IV, RAMCACHE II, Clone Drive, and EZ Installer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and STRIX H370-I GAMING Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]