ASUS's UEFI for this motherboard is pretty much like their Z370 UEFI, except for the fact that you can't really overclock the CPU (platform limitation). Fan control in the form of a GUI and a manual input menu is present and easy to use. The UEFI has two operation modes as well; an EzMode and an Advanced Mode, which is what most people will use.
ASUS offers a lot of software including Ai Charger, AURA, Dual Intelligent Processors 5 (which includes many other software applications), AI Suite 3, GameFirst IV, RAMCACHE II, Clone Drive, and EZ Installer.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG Strix H370-I Gaming LGA1151 (300 Series) DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Mini-ITX Motherboard with on-Board 802.11ac WiFi, Dual Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1 Gen2 retails for $206.19 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and STRIX H370-I GAMING Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]