STRIX H370-I GAMING Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio codec is the Realtek ALC1220, and it has been upgraded with OP1688A and RC4580 amplifiers for voltage and current. Gold electrolytic audio capacitors and a physical PCB divide are used to improve audio quality.
An Intel i219v PHY provides the GBit LAN port from Intel, while a Realtek RTL8111H is used for the second Realtek based Gbit NIC.
A two-port Pericom PI3EQX USB 3.1 re-driver is used to improve the signal from the PCH to the two type-A ports. The ASMedia ASM1543 type-C controller is used for the USB 3.0 type-C port on the rear IO panel.
An Intel 9560NGW is used as the Wireless-AC controller, which is rated up to 1.733Gbps if it uses the 160MHz band. A Nuvoton NVT6796D SuperIO is used for the motherboard fan and other control, with a 128Mbit BIOS ROM used for the system UEFI.
An SMT32F microcontroller is used to control the RGB LEDs on the underside of the PCB, and this chip needs to be on the motherboard since every single RGB LED is individually controlled. An AURA RGB LED controller controls the addressable RGB LED header.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit