STRIX H370-I GAMING Circuit Analysis
The STRIX H370-I GAMING shows some secrets when we remove the heat sinks.
The VRM is in a 4+2 phase configuration for the CPU VCore and iGPU voltage rails. The Digital+ ASP1400 controller is probably something from Richtek, as the drivers are from Richtek. The CPU VCore phases each use an On Semiconductor NTMFD4C86N dual N-Channel MOSFET that should be capable of 20A each phase. The iGPU phases are made up of one high-side and one low-side MOSFET, the On Semi. 4C10B and 4C06B.
There are also smaller single phase VRMs made up of a uP1540 controller and 4C06B and 4C10B MOSFETs, and those VRMs are used to power memory and secondary CPU power rails.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG Strix H370-I Gaming LGA1151 (300 Series) DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Mini-ITX Motherboard with on-Board 802.11ac WiFi, Dual Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1 Gen2 retails for $131.76 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Hades' will soon make its way to Steam after Epic Store exclusivity
- DRAGON BALL Z: Kakarot Gamescom 2019 'Cell Saga' gameplay demo reveal
- Portland Public Schools almost got BEC scammed a HUGE $2.9 million
- Shoebox-sized probe snaps insightful images near-Earth asteroid Ryugu
- Some exoplanets could be better suited to harbor life than Earth
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LIAN LI Launches Brand New TU150
- The First XR-DIMM DRAM Module with RTCA DO-160G Certification From the Leading Supplier of Industrial-grade Memory
- Trintech Achieves Record-Breaking New Customer Adoption and Expansion in H1
- TUNAI CREATIVE's Kickstarter-backed aptX Low Latency Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter Now Available on Amazon
- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Eight Princes DLC out now on macOS and Linux