STRIX H370-I GAMING Circuit Analysis
The STRIX H370-I GAMING shows some secrets when we remove the heat sinks.
The VRM is in a 4+2 phase configuration for the CPU VCore and iGPU voltage rails. The Digital+ ASP1400 controller is probably something from Richtek, as the drivers are from Richtek. The CPU VCore phases each use an On Semiconductor NTMFD4C86N dual N-Channel MOSFET that should be capable of 20A each phase. The iGPU phases are made up of one high-side and one low-side MOSFET, the On Semi. 4C10B and 4C06B.
There are also smaller single phase VRMs made up of a uP1540 controller and 4C06B and 4C10B MOSFETs, and those VRMs are used to power memory and secondary CPU power rails.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and STRIX H370-I GAMING Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]