Packaging and Overview
The box and packaging as small and compact, but the motherboard is well protected.
The accessory package includes two SATA6Gb/s, RGB extension cable, front panel header extensions, M.2 mounting brackets, M.2 screws, zip ties, WIFI antennas, ROG stickers, driver DVD, and manual.
We find three fan headers on the motherboard, they are circled in red and blue, and the blue header is an AIO pump header. All headers can be configured for PWM or DC operation modes. While the fan headers can utilize multiple temperature sources, there is also an external temperature header so you can use an external probe as a temperature source. The STRIX IO area shroud covers up most of the IO panel, but it also covers up a lot of the VRM heat sink. The back of the motherboard has some ICs but also an M.2 slot.
The rear IO panel features a DisplayPort, HDMI, three USB 3.0 type-A ports, a USB 3.1 type-C port, two USB 3.1 type-A ports, two Gbit LAN ports, two WIFI antenna, and 7.1 audio outputs with S/PDIF out.
There are two M.2 x4 PCI-E 3.0 M.2 slots, the top M.2 slot also supports SATA6Gb/s drives and has a heat sink mechanism for M.2 drives.
There is a USB 3.0 internal header, two SATA6Gb/s ports on the edge, and front panel headers right below an addressable RGB LED header. Two more SATA6Gb/s ports are located near the PCH heat sink, and there is a temperature probe header and clear CMOS header right above the PCI-E x16 slot.
The motherboard also has status LEDs at the top right corner of the motherboard. The motherboard's heat sinks are also screwed into the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure