Packaging and Overview
The box and packaging as small and compact, but the motherboard is well protected.
The accessory package includes two SATA6Gb/s, RGB extension cable, front panel header extensions, M.2 mounting brackets, M.2 screws, zip ties, WIFI antennas, ROG stickers, driver DVD, and manual.
We find three fan headers on the motherboard, they are circled in red and blue, and the blue header is an AIO pump header. All headers can be configured for PWM or DC operation modes. While the fan headers can utilize multiple temperature sources, there is also an external temperature header so you can use an external probe as a temperature source. The STRIX IO area shroud covers up most of the IO panel, but it also covers up a lot of the VRM heat sink. The back of the motherboard has some ICs but also an M.2 slot.
The rear IO panel features a DisplayPort, HDMI, three USB 3.0 type-A ports, a USB 3.1 type-C port, two USB 3.1 type-A ports, two Gbit LAN ports, two WIFI antenna, and 7.1 audio outputs with S/PDIF out.
There are two M.2 x4 PCI-E 3.0 M.2 slots, the top M.2 slot also supports SATA6Gb/s drives and has a heat sink mechanism for M.2 drives.
There is a USB 3.0 internal header, two SATA6Gb/s ports on the edge, and front panel headers right below an addressable RGB LED header. Two more SATA6Gb/s ports are located near the PCH heat sink, and there is a temperature probe header and clear CMOS header right above the PCI-E x16 slot.
The motherboard also has status LEDs at the top right corner of the motherboard. The motherboard's heat sinks are also screwed into the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card