After we finish our testing and take a look at the numbers, we end up with a power supply that has what it takes to tackle the job of an enthusiast system. No matter what I threw at it, the Liberty 620 was there to do the job at hand. With a product like this, it is easy to see why the name Enermax is so highly revered in the power supply market.
While not as feature-rich as some other models on the market, this isn't the main goal of the Liberty line. The main function of this model is to provide an easy to use unit with enough power for the enthusiast. This seems to be a simple plan of attack, but it has failed in many other company's products.
As far as price is concerned, you're going to be talking about $170US for the Liberty 620. While not the cheapest on the market, it does fit into the higher echelon of the pricing scales, but then the Enermax line has been in this realm for as long as I can remember. What it comes down to is are you going to pay for one of the best power supplies on the market or are you willing to take a chance of the power supply you spent a little less on failing.
Bottom line... If you're looking for a high-end power supply that not only performs like a champ but also has the ability to grow with your system, then you have found that PSU. With a simple layout, modular cabling and one of the most steady power levels that I've seen to date, we have a sure winner on our hands.
620 watts of available power
36A on the 12v rails
Extremely steady power levels on all rails
Modular design helps control cable clutter
Low voltage on 3.3v rail
- Latest Pricing
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Best Performance Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series